Try each of these steps in order and check if it resolves the issue:
- Re-Start your mobile device.
- Ensure Network Connectivity.
- Ensure Operating System (OS) is updated to the latest release.
- Ensure Username and Password are entered correctly.
- Select “Forgot Password” on the login screen and wait for email that will allow you to reset your password.
- Change Network Connection: If on Cellular, switch to WiFi; If on WiFi, switch to Cellular. If available, also try a different WiFi network known to be stable.
- *Ensure User status in Admin Portal says “Active”.
- Delete and Re-download the mViva App to ensure you are running the latest mViva release. *Have an Admin send a Reset Password request from the Admin Portal after they download the latest mViva release.
If you get through all the steps above and the issue is still not resolved, please contact us for help. When contacting us, please include the following information:
- Brief Description of error or concern.
- Approximately how many users are affected?
- List of a few Users that are affected.
- Device Type(s) and Model(s) of affected Users.
- Operating System (OS) Version(s) of affected Users.
- Amount of free space available on the user’s device(s).
- Screenshot showing error or concern.
- Are the User’s devices running any VPN Profiles?
* An administrator must perform this step